This article covers the required steps for adding equipment to your site on the BOS Dashboard.
2. Log in using your SMC credentials. Login credentials are obtained from the Software Support web portal at:
3. Once you log in, type the site name in the search window on the left side of the screen. For our example we will use Steve’s Shop.
4. Select the site. When the new page opens, select Configuration.
5. On the configuration page, select Add Supervisor. If Add Supervisor is not visible, escalate to Solutions Engineer to have user rights updated to admin.
6. Enter the Supervisor Serial Number and Password. These can be found on the Supervisor itself.
Once the Supervisor is added, any motors connected to the Supervisor will automatically populate once connected to the Site.