This article covers the required steps for adding an Organization, Site and Supervisor to the BOS Dashboard.
● To add just an Organization, follow steps 1-5
● To add a Site under an Organization, follow steps 1,2,6-8
● To add a Supervisor to a Site, follow steps 1,2 9-11
2. Log in using your SMC credentials. Login credentials are obtained from the Software Support web portal at:
3. Once you log in, click on Organizations from the left side of the screen.
4. A new page should appear with a list of organizations. Click on New Organization.
5. The Create Organization page will open. Add the organization name to the text box and click on Create Organization. This will create the new organization in BOS. We can now add a site under the organization.
6. A new page will open with a list of job sites. Click on New Site located on the right side of the screen.
7. Add the job site name in the text box and pick the organization from the drop-down menu. Click on Save Site. This will add a jobsite under the organization name. You can add multiple sites under one organization. Now, we can add a Supervisor to the site.
8. Click on Supervisor on the left side of the screen right below Sites.
9. Add the Supervisor serial number to the text box and press enter. A new page will open with the Supervisor details.
10. Select the job site from the drop-down menu and the Supervisor will be added to the site. Multiple Supervisors can be added to one site.