A flow can be downloaded to the Motor Controller by connecting your laptop to the Motor Controller, or remotely if the Motor Controller is online and posting data to the cloud.
Uploading MC Flow Remotely
You will need:
- Supervisor Serial Number
- Motor Controller Serial Number
- The .smcc file (flow) to be downloaded
- Open Greensight, navigate to the Supervisors, tab and enter the serial number of the Supervisor that needs the flow.
- For our example we will use Cooper Oats Supervisor 27C001221297 and Motor Controller 30D004000444.
- In the Update Motor Controller Logic section select Choose File. Navigate to the directory of the file, highlight the file, and select Open.
- Now that we’ve pointed Greensight to the correct file, select Update Logic. You should see Update Successful in a green bar at the top of the screen.
- Verify motor operation by cycling stages with the thermostat.