1. If the motor is running in wrong direction, check jumper settings on UI4:
2. If it is a 0-10V operation, digital input S3 changes the direction of the motor:
- Closed = Reverse (CCW)
- Open = Forward (CW)
3. SMC Desktop App aka SMCUI can reverse the direction of the motor.
4. Click on your internet access icon:
5. Select “SMC <Motor controller Serial number>” from the list of available networks.
6. Open SMCUI on your laptop ()
7. Once the Motor Controller and the motor are connected, check motor user settings on the right side of the screen.
8. Change the forward direction to clockwise/ counterclockwise to match your application.
9. Click apply.
10. Verify motor operation by cycling thermostat.