1. Wiring Diagram
If an energy monitoring kit has been installed and the Turntide Solutions team has been contacted to verify WattNode data, you can check the Supervisor on Grafana for accurate energy readings. See 2.1 Grafana to install this software on your PC.
3. Check the EMV Check dashboard in Grafana. You will need the Supervisor serial number to enter in the ctrl_id cell.
4. If no values are present, see 5.7 WattNode and CT Wiring to verify the correct installation of the energy monitoring equipment.
5. When power is first applied to the WattNode, check that the LEDs behave normally: if you see the LEDs flashing red-green-red-green continuously, then disconnect the power immediately! This indicates the line voltage is too high for the WattNode.
6. Check WattNode DIP switches. Make sure Modbus address and baud rate are correct. Typically, the 4 and 8 DIP switches are in the UP position. Switches 1-7 set the device address, switch 8 sets the baud rate (S8 down=9600, S8 up=19200).
7. Check Modbus cable for polarity. D1+ and D1-.
8. Verify WattNode Coms light is solid green.
9. If additional troubleshooting is needed, please escalate to a Solutions Engineer.